Archive for Uncategorized
Come fall everywhere you turn you are bound to see The North Face fleece. The reason they have become a fall staple for men, women and children is that they are extremely warm and durable. The design is classic and the style is cut for comfort.
When I shop for my fall and winter jackets I always check Moosejaw first. They are an online active wear store that basically sells almost everything for active people for every season.
They always have great deals and extra savings on name brands that don’t typically go on sale elsewhere. Not to mention their living will guarantee;
“The Moosejaw Living Will is our Product Guarantee. It means if you aren’t thrilled with your purchase, return it AT ANY TIME as long as IT’S IN SELLABLE CONDITION and as long as you aren’t dead..thus the Living Will.”
The North Face Khumba Jacket above in Response Red, is on sale from $90 to $49.99.
Then if you use their coupon code JACKSON you can save:
- An additional 10% off – if you purchase one item – brings it down to $44.99
- An additional 15% off -if you purchase two items – brings it down to $42.49
- An additional 20% off – if you purchase three items – brings it down to $39.99
Click HERE to stock up on your family fleeces at great prices at Moosejaw.
And did I mention – free shipping over $49. I am confident you can find enough great deals for your family to meet that minimum!
These adorable bathing suits are the deal of day at Garnet Hill. They are marked down from $39 to just $14. Not only is this a great buy but Garnet Hill is known for their quality and their excellent return/exchange policy.
To check out this deal along with their other deals today click HERE.
- Women’s Rights; It is likely that two Supreme Court Justices will be appointed by the next President. The current split is 5/4 in thinking, imagine that split 6/3 or 7/2… Roe vs Wade?
- The Economy is recovering. Albeit slowly, the country is moving in the right direction. This economic ship took along time to turn – I don’t want to see a new captain take over and potentially change the course.
- I, like President Obama, believe that folks need help from time-to-time. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. Common Good. Betterment of the whole.
- Gay Rights. We are raising our children to be loving, accepting, tolerant people. We want leaders who feel the same.
- Barack Obama is a considerate Commander-in-Chief. I believe he painstakingly considers the men, women, and families that will be affected by his decision to deploy or not to deploy our troops. War is is a last and final resort. Peaceful negotiations are always preferred.
- National Health Care. Sure, it’s a hot-mess in its present state – but, as a country, we will benefit from National Coverage and its regulations. Think college student coverage, think Cobra coverage, think pre-existing condition coverage…
- The Automotive Industries Recovery. Imagine the global-domino affect of a bankrupt Detroit.
- He is a family man. I really and truly believe he is a devoted husband and Father. It is nice to have a man leading our country that weighs his decision making to best align with the values he (and Michelle) instills at home. I find comfort in that type of honest consistency.
- Simply said – I find him Presidential. He represents America well. I love to hear him speak. I like him – he is the first politician from my life-time that I can honestly say – I like him. I want him to succeed.
- I love Michelle as our First Lady. I love her focus and attention on the health of America’s children. I love that she has a vegetable garden. I love her honesty as a Mother. I love her sense of humor.
I just stumbled on this site while searching the web for tickets and they offer fun ideas, half-price tickets, member reviews, and everything you need for great nights out. If you sign up, each week you will receive an email update of events in your area. Or, you can go to their site and start shopping now!
Examples of savings are:
Blue Man Group Tickets – Reg. Price-$79 GS Price-$49
Butterfly Place in Westford – Reg. Price-$12 GS Price-$6.00
You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown Musical – Reg. Price-$20 GS Price-Free-$10
I don’t know why I love this Juicy Couture scooter so much but if I could go back in time this would have been on the top of my birthday wishlist.
Juicy Couture online has an extra 30% off their sale prices which makes this scooter only $48.99. It was originally $98, marked down to $69.99 and then take the extra 30% off.
Scooters aren’t the only great deal at Juicy Couture online. Be sure to check out the other great buys for you and your daughter(s).
Click HERE to go to the Juicy Couture Sale Homepage.
Looking for something fun and (mostly) free to do tomorrow. If you live in near Lexington, MA they are holding their 33rd Annual Discovery Day tomorrow, Saturday, May 26, 2012. It is held from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Muzzey Street/Waltham Street Municipal Parking Lot. Click Here for directions.
Fun for the whole family.
The Life is Good Festival which is held in Canton, MA in is offering a pre-sale for their festival in September. Kids are free with this pre-sale offer and this deal is only available while supplies last.
The Life is good Festival is a one-of-a-kind fundraiser held at Prowse Farm in Canton, MA. This two-day celebration of music and optimism, features three stages of nationally known musical talent, hands-on games, interactive arts activities, and the “Good Kids” zone — home to the top acts in kids entertainment. 100% of the funds you raise and profits from the event will go towards the Life is good Playmakers, helping kids overcome poverty, violence and illness.
This even looks like an unbelievable family experience and all profits are going to help kids in need. If you are interested, please click Here to see all the festival has to offer.
I saw this quote on MammasteMama and I loved it. I hope you do too.
In our most ordinary days we have moments of happiness, moments of comfort and enjoyment, moments of seeing something that pleased us, something that touched us, moments of contacting the tenderness of our hearts. We can take joy in that.
The weather is perfect this weekend for fun outdoors and this happens to be the last weekend for Spring Special Admission Prices at Canobie Lake Park.
2012 Spring Special Admission Prices:
(Valid April 28, 2012 through May 20, 2012)
SPRING General Admission Price: $26 (Save $7)
SPRING Under 48″ or Over 60 Years: $23 (Save $1)
SPRING Ages 3 & under: Always FREE!